Husband’s Illustrations For Wife Capture Love At Its Simplest
“All you need is love,” The Beatles sang. But what exactly is love? South Korean artist Andrew Hou has spent almost 6 years trying to explain this feeling to his wife by drawing.
It all began with cute drawings that he used to send to his significant one via SMS – he felt that it was easier to express feelings visually than verbally. Later, Andrew named his series “HJ-story” after his wife’s Korean name initials. At first, it was meant to be just a personal blog but, thanks to one of the artist’s friends, the word spread out and Andrew has gained many followers since.
- Funny & Heartwarming Illustrations About Love By A Husband
- 19 Pregnancy Troubles Illustrated In The Most Hilarious Way
- Artist’s Illustrations Depict The Ridiculous Expectations Women Deal With Every Day
- Funny Comic Illustrates The Nightly Routine Of Every Married Couple
- Amazing Video Describes The Meaning Of Love In Life
- True Love VS. Toxic Love: 14 Core Differences
- Why Modern Relationships Are Falling Apart So Easily Today
- What Happens When People Realize How Their Loved Ones Rate Them
- 10 Heartwarming Sketches About Love and Romance by Zac Retz!
- Korean Artist Beautifully Captures What Real Love Truly Looks Like
- Why Readers, Scientifically, Are The Best People To Fall In Love With
- 8 crazy symptoms of being in love
- 10 Signs Of True Love
- This Hilarious Short Animated Film Shows Exactly What Happens In Your Mind When You Meet Your Crush
- The Pain Of Being In Love With Someone You Can Never Be With
- Social Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down To 2 Basic Traits
- Signs That Your Relationship Can Last
- 9 Good Signs That You’re In The Right Relationship
- When You’re In A Good Relationship, You Learn These 10 Things
- 10 Signs You Have Found Your Soulmate
- 60 + 1 Heart-Warming Historical Pictures That Illustrate Love During War